Ohh, thank you, Anon! <3
1. Black, royal blue, purple, crimson red, chocolate brown
2. Chocolate, pistachio, caramel, raspberry
3. Roses, freesias, fresh mango
4. Schloss Schönbrunn, forrest in my town, cities like Vienna and Gdańsk
5. ‘The Witcher’ saga by Andrzej Sapkowski ; ‘Sower of the Wind’ by Maja Lidia Kossakowska ; ‘The Master and Margarita’ by Mikhail Bulgakov ; ‘1Q84’ saga, ‘Norwegian Wood’, ‘The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle’ by Haruki Murakami, most of short stories by Yukio Mishima, ‘The Little Prince’ by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry and many others like fantasy and historical books.
7. Roses, freesias, lilies
8. I love my Lolita wardrobe, but also manly suits, shirts and asymmetrical black clothes. My favourite thing is Rose Lace-up OP from Moitie.
9. ‘Only Lovers Left Alive’, ‘Interview with the Vampire’, LOTR, Harry Potter, ‘The Pianist’, animations by Tomek Bagiński (‘The Cathedral’ is truly amazing…)
10. Reading books, designing clothes, drawing, listening to music, writing, spending time with my cat - Rozalia. <3
11. Matcha candies, apple pie, chocolate cake
12. Antique-looking furniture: big wardrobe, desk, nightstand, bed, two bookshelves (now I’m waiting for renovated mirror from XIX/XX century, armchair in Louis XIV style, replicas of paintings by Zdzisław Beksiński, lace curtains, tailors dummy - and then my bedroom will be done, I’m so excited!<3)
13. The Witcher, definitely. He’s like my twin brother.
14. Uhm… Can I say: Takarazuka musicals? I love them so much, omg. I don’t need a TV thanks to them.
15. Cats, alpacas, pandas, red pandas… DRAGONS. And sloths, because they’re my spirit animals.